- 410-633-6300 410-633-6300
- Fax: 410-633-6736
- Obstetrics and Gynecology
- Obstetrics and Gynecology
- Hoffman and Associates OB/GYN at Canton
- Hoffman and Associates OB/GYN at Catonsville
- The Mead Building
Tangela Anderson Tull, M.D.
Tangela Anderson Tull, M.D., is an OB/GYN with Hoffman and Associates OB/GYN in Baltimore, Maryland. She is a member of the all-female obstetrics and gynecology group, specializing in pregnancy, adolescent care, menopause and post-menopausal conditions.
Dr. Anderson Tull has been named a "Top Doctor" in Gynecology by Baltimore magazine and continues to serve as a medical expert in the media, providing commentary and answering questions for a number of notable news outlets.
Genuine OB/GYN Patient Care
With a genuine passion for the physical, emotional and overall health of the women she serves, Dr. Anderson Tull has dedicated herself to caring for the whole person and creating a partnership with each patient. She strives to assist individuals in making informed health decisions through education and her skill set allows patients to become proactive partners in their health care.
Dr. Anderson Tull values the opportunity to provide health care for women of all ages from adolescence through childbearing and menopausal years. She is proficient in traditional open surgery and minimally invasive surgery, including hysteroscopic and laparoscopic gynecologic surgery.
Love of Medicine
Dr. Tangela Anderson Tull’s interest in medicine began at an early age while visiting her grandmother who was undergoing treatment for cancer. While supporting her grandmother, Dr. Anderson Tull befriended the physicians and nurses on the floor. This afforded her the opportunity to shadow several of the physicians and witness firsthand the many lives they touched and the personal satisfaction gained from caring for others.
Small City to Charm City
Dr. Anderson Tull was born and raised in the rural town of Pocomoke City on Maryland’s Eastern shore. Tangela and her husband both moved to the Baltimore area for undergraduate studies and have called the area home ever since. Together they have two sons and a daughter. When not serving the women and families of Baltimore and the surrounding communities, Tangela enjoys cooking, traveling and spending time with her family.
Education & Fellowships:
- Residency - UMMC, Department of Obstetrics, Gynecology and Reproductive Sciences, Baltimore, MD and UMMC, Department of Family and Community Medicine, Baltimore, MD
- Internship - UMMC, Department of Obstetrics, Gynecology and Reproductive Sciences, Baltimore, MD and UMMC, Department of Family and Community Medicine, Baltimore, MD
- Medical Degree - University of Maryland School of Medicine, Baltimore, Maryland
See a list of insurances accepted at Mercy. Restrictions may apply. Patients should confirm coverage with their carrier prior to appointment date.