Policies & Documents
Governing Documents & Financial Statements
Ethical & Religious Directives for Catholic Health Care Services
As a Catholic hospital sponsored by the Sisters of Mercy, Mercy Medical Center adheres to Ethical & Religious Directives for Catholic Health Care Services as developed by the Committee on Doctrine of the United States Conference of Catholic Bishops (USCCB) and approved by the USCCB.
IRS Form 990
To request a copy of the most recently filed IRS Form 990 for the following entities, please contact Justin C. Deibel, Senior Vice President and CFO, firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Mercy Health Services, Inc.
- Mercy Medical Center, Inc.
- Saint Paul Place Specialists, Inc.
- Transitional Care Services, Inc.
- Maryland Family Care, Inc.
- Mercy Health Foundation, Inc.
- Stella Maris, Inc.
- The Cardinal Shehan Center, Incorporated (St. Elizabeth Hall)
Additional Mercy Documents & Policies
- Community Health Needs Assessment
- Conflict of Interest Policy
- Disclaimer & Copyright
- Equal Opportunity Healthcare Provider
- Hospital Charges - Facility Fees, Price Estimation and Financial Assistance
- Mercy Medical Center IRB Conflict of Interest in Research Policy
- Nondiscrimination Policy
- Organized Health Care Arrangement Status
- Online Review Policy
- Patient Bill of Rights and Responsibilities
- Patient Right to Receive Good Faith Estimate
- Press Policy
- Rights and Protections Against Surprise Medical Bills
- Statement on Diversity and Inclusion